Paperless ticketing ~ How it Works
1. Buy your tickets by following the “Buy Now” button, below, to PayPal.
2. You will receive a PayPal email confirmation. That email is your receipt.
3. Check in at the Downtown Ashland Plaza kiosk Will Call, we will have your name and your purchase. *
4. Please have your email receipt available on your phone just in case.
5. At the kiosk, we will issue your wine glass and guide with a map for the event.
THAT’S IT ~ YOUR GLASS IS YOUR TICKET ~ CHEERS!
*Kiosk hours ~ April 20th – 26th ~ 12pm-2pm AND 11am to 4pm on the days of the event.
Check in on any of the days before the event and skip the lines at the event!
Please note that we do not provide physical tickets for online orders.
Paypal will automatically email you a Purchase Confirmation.
Ticket Instructions: If you do not see your confirmation email, please check your junk/spam folder. Print out that confirmation and bring that with you to the event. While a Purchase Confirmation is not required in order to check in at the event, it will expedite the process. Thank you for your order!
Tickets can also be purchased and wine glasses picked up prior to A Taste of Ashland
weekend at the Ashland Plaza Kiosk and at the Ashland Art Center.
Kiosk hours: April 20th – April 26th 12 Noon to 2 PM
and on the days of the event April 27th & 28th 11 AM – 4 PM
To meet Oregon State requirements, you must be 21 or over with proper I.D. to taste alcoholic beverages. You must not take alcoholic beverages outside of the gallery where you are served. You must not serve yourself alcoholic beverages. The AGA volunteers have the right to refuse to serve you alcoholic beverages if you appear visibly intoxicated or do not abide by these requirements.
SUPPORT THE ARTS
All proceeds from A Taste of Ashland events benefit the non-profit Ashland Gallery Association in its year-round efforts to promote the visual arts and arts education in Ashland.